These Fact Sheets and Handbooks are recommended as a guide only, and are not a substitute for professional or legal advice. If you need clarification or further advice please consult your Union, The Injured Workers Support Network or The Workers Health Centre. There is a comprehensive list of Trade Unions contained in Fact Sheet #18. You can download any fact sheet by clicking on the links.
- IWSN Workers Compensation Handbook 2015 Forward
- Chapter 1 What Is Workers Compensation?
- Chapter 2 Making a Claim
- Chapter 3 The Claims Process
- Chapter 4 Available Benefits
- Chapter 5 Work Capacity Assessments & Decisions
- Chapter 6 Recovering and Returning to Work
- Chapter 7 Key Stakeholders
- Chapter 8 What if the Injury Happened Outside of Work?
- Chapter 9 Centrelink & Workers Compensation
- Chapter 10 Definitions
- For Further Information