Injured Workers Support Network
Administration assistant & event organiser -Volunteer positions
- Sydney Granville location
- Exciting opportunity to make a visible difference to Injured Workers and their family.
- Training Opportunities
- Support our local network organising teams throughout the state in organising and advertising their monthly member meetings .
- Ensure accuracy of membership roles
- Phone contact with current and potential members
- Follow up with local organising teams after the meetings.
- Working Knolwedge of Microsoft office Word, Excell & Outlook . Knowledge of publisher an advantage.
- The capacity to commit to one day working from the IWSN Head Office at Granville.
- Commitment to the values and objectives of the IWSN
The Injured Workers Support Network does what it says on the box. We support injured workers and their families. Our main focus is on member meetings run for and by injured workers - and we need some help to do this.
Volunteer Administration Assistant:
How to apply:
Compete the form below and press send. Rowan will be in touch with you by no later than 24 March.
Volunteer Admin Officer Wanted
Apply/show your interest here: