Injured Workers Support Network
Volunteer Event Organiser
- Works with the IWSN Coordinator to project manage workers compensation forums throughout NSW
- Works with the Coordinator and the management committee to project manage the Injured Workers Day picnic (19 June 2016)
- Identifies and researches new locations for local IWSN network's & meetings
- Assists with the administrative tasks associated with event organising.
- Working knolwedge of Microsoft Office Word, Excell & Outlook .
- The capacity to commit to one day working from the IWSN Head Office at Granville.
- Commitment to the values and objectives of the IWSN
How to apply:
Compete the form below and press send. Rowan will be in touch with you by no later than 24 March.
Volunteer event organisers
Apply/show your interest here: